9th Annual LBI FLY International Kite Festival
October 6 - October 8
Extraordinary kite displays and demonstrations will once again grace our beautiful Long Beach Island beaches on October 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2023!
This festival is a unique, family-friendly, outdoor event annually hosted by the LBI Chamber of Commerce (@WelcomeToLBI). For new updates and more information, please Like our Facebook Page “LBI FLY International Kite Festival” or visit our website at LBIFLY.com!
Some initial details:
- Friday, Kites will fly from the 68th Street Beach (LBT) during the day
- Friday evening the Indoor Fly will be held at the LBI School
- Saturday, Kites will fly from the 68th Street Beach (LBT) during the day
- NIGHT FLY will be held on the 68th Street Beach (LBT) this year on SATURDAY evening
- Sunday, Kites will fly from the 18th Street Beach back in Ship Bottom
There will be displays in Ship Bottom, and Long Beach Township over the event weekend. Leashed pets are allowed on the beaches at the time of this event (in October).