Registration for spring activities at St. Francis Community Center is scheduled for Tuesday, February 18 at 9:00am. The Community Center is located at 4700 Long Beach Blvd., Long Beach Township NJ. Classes begin Saturday, February 29. Brochures can be picked up at St. Francis Community Center or online at: www.stfranciscenterlbi.org.
Aquatic programs at the St. Francis Aquatic Center:
• All levels of swimming instruction: Water Tots, 4 Year Old Beginner Swim, Beginner Level 1, Beginner Level, Intermediate and Advanced Swim.
• Private swim lessons are also available.
• Additional Aquatic programs are: Lifeguard Training and Spring Swim Clinic.
• Arthritis Aquatic Exercise, Aquatic Aerobics and Deep Water Aerobics.
St. Francis Recreation Programs:
• Basketball: Tot and Tyke and Spring Basketball Clinic.
• All Level Yoga
• Zumba for the Beginner
• Basic Boating Safety Course – NJ Certified
Special Events – 8th Annual March Madness Free Throw Contest, American Red Cross Blood Drive, Fish and Chip Dinner, Annual Family Health and Safety Fair, Beefsteak Dinner, 9th Annual Garden Party by the Sea Fashion Show and Spring Craft Show.
An affordable, yearly membership entitles persons to lower rates for many activities, and free admission to “Open Gym”. Pool Memberships are also available for 3 months, 6 months or yearly for individual or families.
Serving the entire Southern Ocean County area, the community center offers the area’s original Summer Vacation Club for children ages five through thirteen (registration is scheduled for April 6). A Senior Center; Recreation & Aquatic Programs; Counseling, Family and Parenting Services; Financial Success Center; Volunteer Program and many special events are also offered year-round. The Center’s facilities include: a regulation gymnasium, competition-size indoor pool and two heated outdoor pools.
St. Francis Community Center provides year-round educational, social, recreational and self-development activities and programs for all ages. For more information please view our web site at: www.stfranciscenterlbi.org or call the Center at 609-494-8861.