Here are a few things to expect as LBI restaurants move into the next stage of re-opening:
- Customers are required to wear masks when entering the restaurant’s indoor space (for restroom use or if it is necessary to go inside in order to access the outdoor dining area).
- Some tables may be roped off for social distancing reasons – please follow each restaurant’s individual directions on where you are permitted to sit, stand, and/or wait.
- Smoking is prohibited in the outdoor dining areas designated for eating and/or drinking.
- Don’t forget your reading glasses! Digital menus may be used by some establishments which can be more difficult to read for some.
- Check each restaurant’s website or social media before arriving for individual procedures, precautions, and limitations. When possible, making reservations is recommended.
- Please keep in mind that many local businesses are trying their very best right now. Be patient and understanding when dining out.
Some of the points above are detailed further in NJ Executive Order 150 or NJ Dept. of Health Executive Directive No. 20-014 if you would like more information.
Photo by @lbi.eats on Instagram!